Yossi David is a visiting scholar and an Israeli professor in the department of communication at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany. He is also a Ph.D. candidate in the department of communication at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
His main interests lie in what derives public opinion and social behavior. Thus, he explores media interactions, attitudes, behavior, and emotions, and examines the process of socialization through communication.
|Yossi David Net Worth||$10 million|
|Full name||Yossi David|
|Profession||Visiting scholar and professor|
|Year of Birth||1975|
Yossi David Net Worth
Yossi David has a net worth of about $10 million.
Yossi David Education
Yossi David completed his Ph.D. in 2018 in the department of Communication and Journalism at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem. His dissertation title was ‘Gendering Political Conflict: Gender Perceptions and Public Opinion on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.’ This was supervised by Professor Ifat Maoz.
Furthermore, Yossi David also completed his M.A in 2013 in the Department of Communication and Journalism, and the Lafer Center for Gender and Women’s Studies, at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem. The thesis title was ‘Communication, Involvement, and Climate of Opinion in the 2011 Israeli Social Protest Movement.’ The supervisor, this time, was Professor Jacob Shamir.
Lastly, Yossi David completed his B. A in 2009 in the Department of Communication and Journalism, and Department of Sociology and Anthropology, at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem.
Memberships in Professional Associations
Yossi David has had memberships in numerous associations. These include:
- The American Association of Geographers
- Israeli Sociology Association
- World Association for Public Opinion Research
- International Communication Association
- International Society for Political Psychology
Yossi David Research Interests
Yossi David has been quite interested in media psychology, public opinion, social movements, and Israel’s matters. This is why he has studied mainly in the Department of Communication and Journalism at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. This also accounts for the main topics of the numerous publications that Yossi David has published over the years.
Yossi David Publications
Yossi David has a lot of publications under his name, most of which can be accessed on Google Scholar. Some of his prominent publications are:
- Reframing community boundaries: the erosive power of new media spaces in authoritarian societies, by Yossi David and C Baden, in 2020
- On resonance: a study of culture-dependent reinterpretations of extremist violence in Israeli media discourse, by Yossi David and C Baden, in 2018
- Gender-empathic Constructions, Empathy, and Support for Compromise in Intractable Conflict, by Yossi David, N. Rosler, and I. Moaz, in 2018.
Yossi David Parkland Florida net worth